[jahsonic.com] - [Next >>]
Related: visual - representation
--American Heritage Dictionary
- The act or an instance of coming into sight.
- The act or an instance of coming into public view: The author made a rare personal appearance.
- Outward aspect: an untidy appearance.
- Something that appears; a phenomenon.
- A superficial aspect; a semblance: keeping up an appearance of wealth.
- appearances Outward indications; circumstances: a cheerful person, to all appearances.
your Amazon recommendations - Jahsonic - early adopter products