[jahsonic.com] - [Next >>]
S&M in Mainstream Movies
Related: erotic movies - sadomasochism
S&M in Mainstream Movies
IntroWith rare exceptions like The Night Porter, cinematic sadomasochism (usually in the form of a cartoonish leather-clad dominatrix wielding a riding crop) has tended to be a visual joke shoehorned into a movie to certify its sexual hipness. But when it becomes the subject of a film, the humor vanishes, and the mood turns grim and clinical. Secretary breaks that mold by remaining gently amused at its fun couple's fantasy role playing. But even when it's laughing, the laughter is more collaborative than derisive. Lee may be shown crawling around the floor with an envelope in her teeth, but the movie still insists on seeing her as a plucky heroine plotting her own sexual emancipation." --Stephen Holden, New York Times, September 20, 2002
SM Kink in the Movies [...]
An Expanded List Of Movies With S&M Scenesfrom http://www.sexuality.org/l/bdsm/bdsmfilm.html
Version 1.0 --- April 1994
Extracted from the "HCB Handbuch fuer Sadomasochisten, 6. Auflage" (Germany) with permission as implied in verbreit.txt. Electronic reproduction for non-profit uses is permitted as long as file is kept whole and unchanged.
Though not stated in the German source, this list is probably based on the BDSM Film List (Michael Raymond Feely), since some of the English entries are verbatum. German entries have been translated to the best of our abilities, stuff we couldn't translate is at the end of the file. Please post any corrections, additions, and/or comments you might have. We apologize to our German readers for the occasionally rough translation.
- 9 1/2 Weeks (1986) Kim Basinger in a weird relationship with Mickey Rourke. Good scene with ice cubes and blindfold, as well as a shopping spree for a new whip (the German version seems to be longer than the American one, including a handcuffs scene).
- A Boy and His Dog (1976) Don Johnson is tied naked to a bed and raped
- Abyss (1989) Mary Elisabeth Mastrantonio has her mouth taped shut
- After Hours (G: Die Zeit nach Mitternacht) (1985) Linda Fiorentio in clean, neat, and nice bondage, and not wearing much at all. That's the way you do it. We also have the protagonist plastered in a full body cast, and some leather freaks in a bar called "Berlin".
- Aladin (1993) Disney, we love you. Princess Jasmin is enslaved by the evil magician and is forced to serve him in chains. She also looks hot. This scene is very close the one in "Return of the Jedi" with Carrie Fisher as Jabba the Hut's serving wrench
- American Fighter IV Men tied up. Terrible film
- American Ninja III - The Domination (1989) Woman tied to post for exorcism
- Andy Warhol's Frankenstein (1974) Dalila Di'Lazzaro is strapped to table, though covered with blood
- Animal Crimes Lelila Sheppard tied to a bed in garters
- Armies of Darkness (G: Armee der Finsterniss) Zombies deport slave girls
- Autumn Born (1979) Dorothy Stratten and Roberta Weiss are tied up and whipped
- Bachelor Party (1984) Bride's father gets into bondage
- Bad Girls from Mars (1990) Terry (Jasea) is tied up topless
- Bad Manners (1989) Kimmy Robertson has her blouse ripped open while tied up on a piano
- Barbarella (1968) Cute sci-fi film based on a French comic. Jane Fonda is tied to a post by children and attacked by robot dolls with teeth. About 70 minutes into the film, we have a brief view of a topless blond in suspesion bondage. There is also a spreadeagled angle, and the Black Queen (Anita Pallenberg) spends the whole film in leather giving wonderful orders.
- Barbarian Queen (1985) Predictable fantasy flick with some nice scenes. A tribe is attacked by another tribe, and lots of women are tied up, enslaved, and raped. Lana Clarkson spends some time in the dungeons, and in one great scene is tied topless to a bondage machine that pricks her breast with an iron hand. There is a second part.
- Batman's Return The sexiest Michael Pfeifer you have ever seen as Cat Woman in latex with a whip
- Belle de jour (1966) Catherine Deveuve tied topless hands over head and whipped
- The Big Doll House (1971) Pat Woodell is hung by wrists and whipped by a guard
- Bits and Pieces (1985) Sheila Lussier tied down, then unfortunatly killed
- Bitter Moon A whole Polanski film on dominance and submission, though of of a rather ugly sort. Nice scene with a razor blade and the male protagonist tied to a chair.
- Bizarre Encounters With Mistress Tantala. I saw her in something else, and she didn't take herself too seriously in that either. This features bondage, sex, and humor, but not always together. Both male and female submissive.
- Black Snake Russ Meyer movie. Evil woman whips male plantation slaves
- Blind Date (1984) Not repeat not the version with Bruce Willis. This is a Greek film that features Marina Sirtis (a.k.a. Deanna Troi, the sexiest officer in Starfleet) briefly as a prostitute tied topless to a bed by the evil taxi driver. Marina also features in "The Wicked Lady". A young Kerstie Alley plays a supporting role, but has to wait until "Shoot to Kill" to get tied up
- Bloodsucking Freaks (1978) Cult classic, about a wonderful fellow who runs an S/M magic show and keeps a cell full of naked animalistic women in the basement. Scenes include X-rack bondage, amateur dentistry, finger chopping nipple electro-torture, hand sawing, and flogging. Generally sleazy and not for the faint of heart.
- Blue Velvet (1986) Uncomfortable film, but a classic. Isabella Rossellini in one of her best roles as the mother of an abducted child who is forced to obey the sick kidnapper (Dennis Hopper). On the other hand, she seems to have a certain masochistic streak in her... Not for the faint of heart. The version shown on German television is heavily censored and should be avoided
- Bluebeard (1972) A topless Marilu Tolo whipped by Richard Burton
- Body of Evidence Madonna as a sadomasochist
- The Boogeyman (1980) Some bondage with the heroine (Suzanne Love?) in her undies
- Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) Man raped by topless vampires, or something to that effect. Neat scene, and it's the vampires who are on top.
- Buckaroo Banzai Ellen Barkin strapped to a table and tortured somehow. Buckaroo tortured with cranial electricity.
- Bull Durham (1988) Questionable handstraps scene in bed, but Susan Sarandon is hot, anyway
- Caligula (1980) Whippings, sundry minor bondage bits - also has some very hardcore moments, fellatio, lesbian sex (original version is 147 minutes)
- The Captive Kidnapped woman spends lots and lots of time handcuffed, blindfolded, suspended upside down, force-fed water
- Cat People (G: Katzenmenschen) (1982) Natasha Kinsky spreadeagled in the nude close to the end of the movie. One of the best eagles on the silver screen
- Chained Heat This is the version with Brigitte Nielson as the sadistic warden in a Slovakian jail. Handcuffs, chains, submissive women and a grade-Z dialog.
- Charlie Chan & Dragon Lady Michelle Pfeiffer is loosely tied and gagged
- Crimes of Passion (G: China Blue) (1984) Katheleen Turner services a bound policeman, and is later tied to a drafting table by Anthony Perkins who threatens her with a sharp dildo
- The Clairvoyant Prostitute tied to bed and abused by clients
- Cliffhanger (1992) Janine Turner, our favorite character from Northern Exposure, handcuffed in a helicopter
- Clockwork Orange (1971) Group of delinquents rape a woman. This scene looks rather tame by today's standards and might almost be considered a playing down of rape. The woman is gagged with a small rubber ball and some scotch tape, and has the front of her blouse cut open to reveil her breasts. Chained statues in a bar and the protagonist is tied to a chair
- Dangerous Passion (G: Action Jacktion 2) 1990 Carl Weathers tied standing up
- Dead Ringers (1988) Break out that surgical tubing & clamps
- Deathgame a.k.a. "The Seducers"
- Deathstalker (1983) Barbi Benton chained and topless. There is a second part to this film
- Delta Force III: The Killing Game (1990) Cute woman tied to a post with hands abover her head
- Demolition Man (1993) Sty und Snipes on chrome bondage chairs
- Demonwarp (1988) Michelle Bauer and Pamela Gilbert are strapped to tables to be sacrificed, about one hour into the movie, both topless
- Deranged (1974) Blood and gore slasher flick that influenced "The Texas Chain Saw Massaker". Is rumored to have a scene where woman is tied upside down
- Devonsville Horror Several women burnt at stake (tied and gagged)
- Diplomatic Immunity (1981) (Fabiana Udenio with hands tied behind her back gets her shirt ripped open for pictures
- Dragnet the Film Tom Hanks in handcuffs
- Dresden Diaries (Parts 1-3) I've only seen part 2. These were in the Leisure concepts catalog. Women get tied and whipped and pierced and squirm a lot
- Drum (1976) Yaphet Kotto and Ken Norton are hung upside down and spanked
- Dune (G: Der Wuestenplanet) (1984) Paul's mother tied, gagged, and humiliated by the evil baron
- Elvira The wonderful witch is tied to a stake and almost burned
- Evil Dead (G: Tanz der Teufel I) Woman mollested by trees. This film was banned by German censors until a few years ago
- The Evil that Men Do (1984) Charles Bronson goes after an evil doctor who uses his medical knowledge to torture and perform experiments on the locals. One scene shows a man tied to a hanging bar, naked of course, with his buns hanging down with electrodes attached to his jewels.
- Evil Town (1987) Lynda Wiesmeier tied up topless in a chair
- Der Exorzist Linda Blair tied to a bed. Pretty yucky, though...
- Fair Game Heroine is tied bare-breasted to a jeep
- Fanny Hill (1981) English film - as in the book, Fanny (Lisa Foster) whips her lover
- Favorite Son [TV] Linda Kowslowski with duct tape
- A Fish called Wanda (G: Ein Fisch names Wanda) One of the Pythons tied to a chair and gagged with a pear. Rule five: never stick french fries up a gagged person's nostrils...
- Flash Gordon (1980) Orlana Muti spreadeagled on her stomach and whipped, thought we never get to see the "bore worm". Sam Jones in a metal mask with his hands tied to the ceiling and no shirt
- Flesh and Blood (1985) Blanca Marsillach tied to a bed topless
- Fleshburn ? is gagged and tied in the back of a truck
- Flucht in Ketten (1985) Robert Urich and Carl Weathers tied back to back
- Forced Entry (1975) Nancy Allen topless and tied up on beach
- Frank and I (1983) Jennifer Inch gets spanked
- French Quarter (1978) Woman tied down topless for voodoo ceremony
- Fritz the Cat (1972) Cartoon based on the character by Robert Crumb. Near the end of the movie Fritz meets a group of female revolutionaries who mistreat a woman (horse). Lots of comic strip blood, and non-consensual
- From Beyond (1986) H.P. Lovecraft SF, bondage room, spreadeagling (Barbra Crampton)
- The Gauntlet (1977) Clint Eastwood tied up while Sandra Locke gets raped
- The Golden Child (G: Die Suche nach dem Goldenen Kind) (1986) Charlotte Lewis tied up with toilet paper
- The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood (1980) Guy tied up on bed on his birthday
- Happy Housewives Hard to get. British film, Ava Cadell getting her buns spanked
- Havana (1990) Lisa Cutter tied up and tortured by the Cuban police who keep sticking her head in a bucket of water. Also has a floor show were two female dancers dominate a young man on stage
- Heavy Metal Animated film for adults. Naked female warrior is tied in bondage machine and whipped. Also has some really great music
- High Anxiety (1977) Harvey Korman moans, "Too much bondage, not enough discipline."
- Honey (1980) Italian film. Clio Goldsmith is disciplined in the nude
- Hot Chili (1985) Joe Rubbo gets naked ass whipped by Taaffe O'Connell
- The Howling (1981) Woman watches bondage porn in a peep show booth
- Hudson Hawk Bruce Willis' girlfriend, whose name escapes me (also in "Sex, Lies, and Videotape") tied to a chair.
- I, the Jury (1982) ? tied to a chair and tortured/stripped.
- Ilsa (of the SS, etc) Usually has some bondage
- The Increadable Torture Show a.k.a. "Bloodsucking Freaks"
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Indy's girlfriend racked and lowered towards molten lava
- Indiana Jones III Sean and Harrison tied back to back. The moral: never play with fire while in bondage
- Inhibition Anna (Ilona Staller ?) is shown getting disciplined in the nude by Carol
- Interrogation Polish film, 1982, set in a prison in the Stalinist early fifties. Some nudity, no "bondage" but an excellent cataloging of various mental and physical interrogation techniques, from high pressure hoses to death threats. Will turn you off on the "interrogator/prisoner" fantasy for life, and is an excellent film in its own right
- Iron Eagle III (G: Die Asse) Well-built female lead (Rachel McLish ?) standing in chains in dungeon at beginning of the film and manages to get tied to a bed later on
- Island of 1000 Delights Scarlett Gunden and Olivia Pascal are tortured
- Jailhouse Girls Not to be confused with the send-up Reform School Girls, with Wendy O. Williams, this features a young Ginger Lynn (yum) having sex while chained in a paddy wagon. This is worth seeing for the sideburns and polyester leisure suit on the warden. There was an attempt at a plot, but it just got in the way.
- Kalifornia (1993) Juliette Lewis handcuffed and pushed around
- Kentucky Fried Movie (1977) Nine minutes into the movie a midget dressed as a clown whips three topless teens tied up with their hands chained to the ceiling
- New: Killing me Softly (2002) He's a hero mountaineer (he saved some people) who likes his sex rough, his girlfriends submissive, and a little S&M with his remote cabin sex
- Kika (1993) Pedro Almodovar, who treated us to "Tie me up! Tie me down!" has the maid (Rossy de Palma) tied to a chair while Kika (Veronica Forque) is raped on the bed next to her
- L.A. Story Steve Martin's Brit friend runs into an old friend and talks briefly about their bondage experiences. Californians talk about their electroshock toys at a party
- Lair of the White Worm (1988) Catherine Oxenberg in steamy bondage scene - in bra and panties, unfortunately. Also includes some nun-raping
- Last Action Hero (1993) Get arrested in L.A.! Schwarzenegger's police station is cramed full with beautiful women in leather and latex. Nice creaking leather sound effects when officiers pass the camera
- The Last Boy Scout Short scene where Bruce Willis interrupts a senator slapping a woman in a bra who has her hands tied to a cross bar. Getting involved in other people's sex life costs Bruce his job, we would like to point out...
- The Last Dragon (1985) Vanity gagged with hands tied and pushed around
- Lipstick (G: Eine Frau sieht Rot) (1976) Mariel Hemmingway naked and spreadeagled on her stomach and raped
- Live and Let Die (G: Leben und Sterben lassen) (1973) Gloria Hendry and another woman are tied in a doorframe for a voodoo ceremony
- Love Scenes (1984) Tiffany Bolling having sex tied up
- Lucky Jo (1964) Christiane Minazoli bound and gagged
- Lulu (check amazon.co.uk review) Very erotic scene where good-looking Lulu is a willing participent blindfolded, gagged (well) and tied to the bed while her husband and his friend slowly strip her. Great camera work, great body, this is one you can show to your vanilla friends.
- Masters of the Universe (1987) Awesome, simply hot whipping scene at the end with Dolph looking comfy, bound to the floor of Greyskull and taking it on the back from the electrolash! And the little orgasmic quivers Skeletor (Frank Langella) gives with every strike are just heartbreaking.
- Metropolis (1926) Fritz Lang tried. Female robote tied to a stake and burned
- Midnight Fear Woman hogtied
- The Misadventures of Mr. Wilt (G: Puppenmord?) (1990) Naked and tied to an inflatable doll
- Mona Lisa (1986) Bob Hoskins finds Cathy Tyson spreadeagled in a leather bikini thing. The bondage itself is terrible, and the film dumps on "perverts" from start to finish
- Moontrap (1989) Terrible film that has spread-eagled Leigh Lombardi about to be cut open by moon robot
- Mortal Passions (1989) Krista Errickson tied to the bed near start of film
- Myra Breckenridge (?) Raquel Welch "breaks" stud strapped to table
- Naked Gun 2.5 (G: Nackte Kannone 2.5) Policeman draws female demons with whips
- Naked Tango (G: Nackter Tango) Mathilda May, who treated us to her birthday suit in "Lifeforce", is abducted, tied up in nicely scant clothing, is chained up a lot, and, yes dances some Tango. Not bad
- The Naked Cage (1985) Lots of nudity, some S&M clothing near the beginning
- Naked Lunch Weird film with Peter Weller that has some aliens tied in suspension. Another bondage scene for the really perverted
- Never say never again (1983) Kim Basinger in thin nightie tied to a post
- Nice Dreams (1981) Cheech Marin in straightjacket bondage is horribly tortured by a case of itchy balls.
- Night of the Living Babes (1987) Michelle Bauer chained and topless in cell
- The Nightcomers (1971) One hogtie scene.
- Nine to Five (G: Warum eigentlich bringen wir den Chef nicht um) (1980) Longterm bondage, suspension, good fantasy stuff
- Obsession: A Taste of Fear (1987) Genevieve Bujold is tied to a chair and gagged - the film is about a series of munders that happen during the filming of bondage movies. Virginia Hey (Diane) tied up topless in chair and tormented
- Once Bitten (1985) Karen Kopins(?) strapped to a chair and gagged
- The Other Side of Midnight (1977) Noelle Page in sex scene with ice cubes
- Parasite (1982) Cheryl Smith is tied by wrists, topless, near beginning of film
- Patty Hearst (1989) Blindfold and topless in the bathtub
- The Perils of Gwendolyn (1984) Bondage + torture toys. Lots of bondage. Recommended. Main lead is Tawny Kitaen.
- Pets (1974) Man tied on bed making love, Joan Blackman is whipped
- The Professionals (G: Die Gefuerchteten Vier) (1966) Classic western, with the striking Claudia Cardinale pushed around with her hands tied. One of the professionals is tied head over heels
- Punishment of Anne Also attractive players. This might be French [directed by Radley Metzger, and it's based on a novel. It was involved in some obscenity case (I think the investigators included it in the list of obscene stuff they bought from a video store in Dedham, Mass.) Anne (yum) gets humiliated (urinates) and is beaten a lot by her mistress, and simultaneously goes down on the male narrator.
- The Punisher (1989) Dolph Lundgren plays an urban-hero leather-clad vigilante. During the film, he is bound by various villians in two scenes. In one he is bare chested in metal restraints on a metal table/stretching rack. In another he is in some kind of strait jacket with a metal collar and is strapped to a wheelchair
- Real Men (1987) D between Jim Belushi and girl he picked up
- Red Rock West Female lead is handcuffed
- The Re-animator Barbara Crampton is strapped down spreadeagled, nicely nude
- Reform School Girls (1986) Sherri Stoner is branded on floor of toilet by other girls
- Rent-a-Cop (1988) Liza Minnelli tied to a chair
- Return of the Living Dead III The ultimatein piercing - nipples, ears, lips, stomach, cheeks, you name it, she's got it. Too bad Mindy Clark is a zombie, though one of the better looking ones. Near the end of the film we see her again tied to the ceiling of a cage gagged and in a harness contraption. A not so well perserved male zombie is tied spreadeagled near beginning of film
- Return of the Jedi (1983) Carrie Fisher as the chained and scantly clad toy of Jabba the Hut in a scene that just might have inspired one similar one in "Aladin"
- Return of the Killer Tomatos (G: Rueckkehr der Killertomaten) Terra, one of the cutest tomatoes you have ever seen, takes her boyfriend to a sex shop and plays with bondage gear
- Rocky Horror Picture Show There is one whipping scene in this film (Frank punishes Riffraff), and Colombia runs around with a collar on
- The Running Man (1987) Schwarzenegger ties Maria Conchito Alonso to an exercise machine
- Sahara (1984) Brooke Shields is tied up a lot, pushed around, almost raped, and looks wonderful
- Savage Island (1985) In this film with Linda Blair women prisoners are tortured by evil male wardens on a remote island
- Shoot to Kill (1988) Kirstie Alley tied hands to the ceiling in a log cabin
- Schizoid (1980) Suspense with Kinski (him, not her).
- Scorchy (1976 or 1971) Connie Stevens gets tied to bed by thieves about an hour into the film. Nice shot of her breasts
- Seconds Rock Hudson strapped to an operating room table
- The Seducers (1977) Protagonist is tied up
- The Serpent and the Rainbow (1988) Has a scene with the star strapped buck naked in a chair, and the evil voodoo master drives a spike through his "personality"
- Seven Beauties (1976) Mental patient raped while spreadeagled
- Sex with a Smile (1976) Italian film. Edwige Fenech is tied to bed with two holes cut out in her dress to show her breasts, close to beginning of the film
- Shakedown (1988) Stoolie B&D + torture
- S.H.E. (1983) Fantasy flick with little to say for itself except for those scenes in which scantly clad women and men are tied up and put in cages. Long, of somewhat artificial whipping scene in a dungeon. Main female lead is Sandahl Bergman
- Sid and Nancy (1986) There is a b&d scene near the start
- Single White Female (1992) Bridget Fonda duct-taped to a chair, well done
- Slave of the Cannibal God (1979) Another Italian film. Ursula Andress is tied standing to a pole, nude, and the covered with paint
- Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity (1987) Lots of minor bondage/manacles scenes, one rape scene. Very little nudity, and the dialogue is a form of torture for the viewer
- Soft Touch II (1987) Jennifer Inch tied up
- Soldier Blue (1970) Candice Bergen as Indian tied in back of wagon
- Something Wild (1986) Handcuffs in bed
- Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama (1988) About five minutes into the film, Michelle Bauer and Brinke Stevens get spanked while in their panties
- Sorority Killer (?) Ally Sheedy gagged and tied to a chair
- Spirits of the Dead (1972) [?] Brigette Bardot is stripped and tied spreadeagled to an operating table for vivisection
- Squeeze Play (1979) Wes (Jim Harris) tied up, naked ass
- Star 80 (1983) Mariel Hemingway is strapped to X-rack nearly naked and raped
- State of Siege (1973) Electro-torture scene
- The Story of O (G: Geschichte der O) (1975) This is a classic, and has a lot of story, and dialogue with clothed people, and good production. The players are attractive. The original is French, there is a sub-titled version (used to play at the Harvard Sq Theatre) but WHT broadcast the dubbed version. Someone on the net once complained that O was too wimpy to be a good bottom. There's not all that much nudity, no highly explicit sex, no penes. The actress Corrine Clery also was in the James Bond film "Moonraker"
- The Story of O Continues (1981) Not even close to the original, but still not bad. Caution, this movie has nothing to do with the second part of the book "Return to Roissy"
- Straight Time (1978) Emmet Walsh handcuffed with his pants down
- Superchick (1978) Uschi Digard in a great scene topless and getting her ass whipped
- Supervixen! (1975) Supervixen is spreadeagled on the desert floor and threatened with dynamite where it would really hurt. A Russ Meyer classic, but this should not be your first Meyer film
- Suspicion(?) Maureen O'Hara(?) is gagged with hands tied
- Switch (G: Die Frau im Mann) Selfish playboy is tied up and drowned by three women he tripplecrossed. Short scene in purgetory where he hops around more or less naked and still in bondage
- Tango & Cash (1989) Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russel crucified in jail, and we see some brief scenes where Sly's sister is pushed around bound and gagged
- Tarzan the Apeman (1981) Bo Derek prepared for a tribe leader's dessert
- Teenage Exorzist Brinke Stevens is tied to a bed, then a chair, then changes sides and runs around lightly clothed with a whip
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II Turtle tied to the stake - for real perverts ;-)
- Terror on Alcatraz (1986) Sandy Brookie is burned with a cigarette
- Tie me up! Tie me down! (G: Fessel mich!) (1990) Really cute Spanish film ("Atame!") by Pedro Almodovar, who also did "Kika". Man is released from mental facility and decides to marry a woman he knew before from a party. To convince her that he will do anything for her, he ties her to her bed. What he doesn't realize is that she is about as crazy as he is. Very funny, and since everybody in the film is totally mad, not sexist. Recommended
- Tightrope (1984) Officer, those are mighty strong cuffs...
- Tokyo Dekadence Good Japanese film about a s&m prostitute called Ai (as in, "I am Ai and I don't cry") who seems to be emotionally unsuited for her job. Some of the better scenes include her tied to a dentist's chair, her crawling in front of a client with a vibarator tied to her clitoris, her being forced to dance in front of a picture view window for hours, and tied up while the same client amuses himself with his equally sadistic wife. There is also a longer scene with a male bottom who is whipped and is forced to drink his female top's urine.
- Total Recall (1990) Sharon Stone offers Arnold Schwarzenegger bondage sex. Fortunatly he had seen Basic Instinct reruns and declines
- Tough Task A large-breasted woman reporter spends a day at the B&D ranch learning about and experiencing submission for a story. Funny looking, paunchy master -- forgot his name but he threw it around a lot like he was famous. He was kind of obnoxious. Lots of tit torture.
- Tourist Trap (1979) Tanya Roberts tied to a post by Chuck Connors
- Track 29 (1988) Sandra Bernhard spanks Christopher Lloyd
- The Twist (1976) Pin stuck in Ann-Margret's breast
- Unforgiven (G: Erbarmungslos) Whipping scene
- Vampire at Midnight (1988) B&D in Blue
- Vanessa (1977) Olivia Pascal tied up (?)
- Vice Academy (1988) Man making love handcuffed
- Vice Squad (1982) Prostitutes are tied to beds, abused by a pimp
- Videodrome (1983) Difficult film that deals with a cable channel that shows real torture scenes, and the attempts of a producer to get hold of the rights. Only some of the action on the TV is clear enough to be seen, but Deborah Harry makes up for this by being a masochist who likes to be pierced
- Warlock (1989) Bad horror film that has a warlock briefly caught in a combination thumbscrew-footscrew
- Warlords (1988) Debra Lamb as a harem girl shackled topless to other slave girl
- Warrior Queen (1987) Slave auction with suspension bondage of Tally Chanel
- Waxworks (1988) Scene with Marquis de Sade
- What about Bob? (G: Was ist mit Bob?) Bill Murray tied to a parking bench by Richard Dreyfuss. Murray's psychoanalysis of the situation is beautiful
- What the Swedish Butler Saw (G: Was der schwedische Butler sah) (1976) Sue Longhurst is tied hands above head and stripped by Ollie Soltoft
- Whispers in the Dark One of Annabella Sciorrla's patients likes to be tied with her hands above her head - unfortunatly, she meets the wrong kind of guy and ends up dead. Sciorrla herself ends up nicely hogtied and with one of the few realistic gags to be seen in a movie. Caution, this film supports the worst sm stereotypes imaginable
- White Ghost (1988) Vietnam flick. Rosalind Chao spends a lot of time with her hands tied, and is then placed in stocks.
- The Wicked Lady (1983) Marina Sirtis (a.k.a. Deanna Troi of Star Trek TNG) is topless in a whipfight with Faye Dunaway
- The Witching (1983) Pamela Franklin tied to a stake
- Zero Boys (1985) City folk chased by psychopaths in a forrest. One woman is caught and tied to a chair
Film names we just couldn't translate:
- Das Boese II Der Junge findet seine Freundin geknebelt auf dem Fussboden wieder
- Ein Mann weiss zuviel Sophie (?) Duez gefesselt auf dem Fussboden.
- Die Flambierte Frau Geschichte mit Gudrun Landgrebe als eine Domina. Bekannte, lange, gute Szene, wo sie einen Mann demuetigt.
- Die Folterkammer des Fu Man Chu Sehr sehr kurze Szene in der wirklichen Folterkammer, wo eine Frau an ihren Handgelenken von der Decke haengt, und eine andere Frau in Ketten nackt auf dem Boden liegt. Furchtbar enttaeuschender Film, moeglicherweise war diese Version fuer das deutsche Publikum geschnitten. Viele der Fu Man Chu Filme enthalten Szenen mit gefesselten Frauen.
- Fruechte der Leidenschaft Film mit Klaus Kinski, FSK 18. Soll eine Art Geschichte der O sein.
- Das Geheimnis des verborgenen Tempels Die Freundin des jungen Sherlock Holmes wird mumienmaessig verpackt.
- Die Wahre Geschichte von Maennern und Frauen Sonja Kirchenberger, die Frau aus "Die Venusfalle", wird relativ sauber an einen Stuhl gefesselt, was nach ihrer Meinung nach zu den Grundfaehigkeiten eines Mannes gehoert. Nett gemacht.
- Die Nacht des Teufels Viele gefesselte Frauen und Maenner, zwei Frauen werden mit nacktem Oberkoerper auf Kreuze gespannt und aufgerichtet.
- Cat People (1982) - Paul Schrader [Amazon US]
Paul Schrader, the director of American Gigolo, brought a similar kind of sexual chic to this explicit horror movie. A remake of the beautiful, haunting 1942 Cat People, this version takes off from the same idea: that a woman (Nastassja Kinski), a member of a race of feline humans, will revert to her animalistic self when she has sex. Arriving to meet her brother (Malcolm McDowell) in New Orleans, she finds herself disturbed by his sexual presence. A zoo curator (John Heard) becomes fascinated by her, but he will discover that her kittenish ways are just the tip of the claw. Schrader dresses the story up in a stylish, glossy production, keyed on Kinski's green-eyed, thick-lipped beauty; it's hard to think of another actress in 1982 who could so immediately suggest a cat walking on two legs. Luckily Kinski had a European attitude toward her body, because this film has plenty of poster-art nudity. There's also lots of gore and some wacky flashbacks to the ancient tribe of cat people, who hold rituals in an orange desert while Giorgio Moroder's music plays. Cat People doesn't really make all this come together, but it's always interesting to look at, and the dreadful mood lingers. --Robert Horton, amzon.com
He gently picks her up and places her on the bed. Grasping one wrist, he binds her arm to the bed frame. After both her arms are secured, he takes a time-out to fondly stroke her hair and her bicep before doing her legs. Firmly, but not brutally, Oliver tugs her ankles apart. Irena stretches her lower back and arches her pelvis up, not as a sexual gesture, but simply to make herself comfortable. With Irena firmly tied, Paul takes off his leather jacket, shirt, and pants. The music pulses in a techno jungle beat. Irena closes and opens her eyes. Her chest heaves. Paul slowly crawls up her naked, bound form. He mounts her. Close-ups on Irena's feet and hands as she twists and turns them, pulling against the ropes. She gives a cry as he enters her. Fade to black. -- Gary Meyer http://www.cleansheets.com/reviews/movie_10.15.03.shtml
S&M Kink in the Movies [...]
- Belle de jour (1967) - Luis Buñuel [1 DVD, Amazon US]
A young Paris housewife, Séverine, grows bored with her stable husband. When she learns of the presence of a high-class brothel in her neighborhood, she quietly goes to work there--but only during the day, until five o'clock in the afternoon. This sublime 1967 film is one of the latter-day masterpieces of the Spanish-born director Luis Buñuel, whose career forms one of the greatest and boldest arcs in cinema. By the time of Belle de jour, Buñuel had become almost completely deadpan in his style, which not only leaves the motivation of Séverine a mystery (despite a few flashbacks to degradations of her youth), but also casts the entire plot in doubt. An old surrealist from the 1920s (when his first classic, Un chien andalou, was made in collaboration with Salvador Dali), Buñuel suggests that what we see may be real, or simply Séverine's imagination. Because he was the least pretentious of directors, Buñuel keeps his material playful, wicked, yet cutting. As Séverine, the impossibly lovely Catherine Deneuve uses her cool demeanor to great effect--she never breaks her deadpan, either. In 1995, after having been out of official circulation for years, Belle de Jour was re-released in America and became an unexpected art-house hit. --Robert Horton for amazon.com [Chatherine Deneuve is whipped when tied to a tree] [...]
- Blue Velvet (1986) - David Lynch [1 DVD, Amazon US]
David Lynch peeks behind the picket fences of small-town America to reveal a corrupt shadow world of malevolence, sadism, and madness. From the opening shots Lynch turns the Technicolor picture postcard images of middle class homes and tree-lined lanes into a dreamy vision on the edge of nightmare. After his father collapses in a preternaturally eerie sequence, college boy Kyle MacLachlan returns home and stumbles across a severed human ear in a vacant lot. With the help of sweetly innocent high school girl (Laura Dern), he turns junior detective and uncovers a frightening yet darkly compelling world of voyeurism and sex. Drawn deeper into the brutal world of drug dealer and blackmailer Frank, played with raving mania by an obscenity-shouting Dennis Hopper in a career-reviving performance, he loses his innocence and his moral bearings when confronted with pure, unexplainable evil. Isabella Rossellini is terrifyingly desperate as Hopper's sexual slave who becomes MacLachlan's illicit lover, and Dean Stockwell purrs through his role as Hopper's oh-so-suave buddy. Lynch strips his surreally mundane sets to a ghostly austerity, which composer Angelo Badalamenti encourages with the smooth, spooky strains of a lush score. Blue Velvet is a disturbing film that delves into the darkest reaches of psycho-sexual brutality and simply isn't for everyone. But for a viewer who wants to see the cinematic world rocked off its foundations, David Lynch delivers a nightmarish masterpiece. --Sean Axmaker
- 9 1/2 Weeks (1986) - Adrian Lyne [DVD, Amazon US]
Frequently given short shrift as a blue movie (which it is) and as mindless (which it isn't), director Adrian Lyne's follow-up to Flashdance (insert own joke here) is a thoughtful, smutty film about a bad sexual relationship. It follows the two-month affair between Elizabeth, an art-gallery dealer, and John, a Wall Street exec. The relationship spirals downward into raunchier sex (filmed, by the way, quite nicely) but principally is about two adults doing adult things but not acting anything like real adults. Attempts at actual human connection, about the longing to be "good," are present here and make this an above-average erotic film. Rourke is just honing his scumbag, bad-boy persona; but it doesn't overwhelm. Lots and lots of Kim Basinger. --Keith Simanton
- The Image aka The Punishment of Anne (1975) - Radley Metzger[Amazon US]
The Image is a disturbing, erotic, scary, elegant movie that probably only Radley Metzger could have made. Most directors of 'erotica' concentrate on gynecological close-ups to the exclusion of all else; Metzger's hallmark has always been to tell a story and explain the characters and their situation without ever resorting to the patronizing smirk, relying as much on the actors' eyes as on the dialogue. The S&M scene is as alien to me as peanut-butter-and-pickle sandwiches (which I am also told some enjoy), but in The Image I can see the gamesmanship, the role-playing and the unspoken psychological leveraging that makes it all so compellingly complex. Would I show this film to Grandma? Uh-uh. But then, that's just MY grandma, yours may well have a side you never suspected. This film is hot, fascinating, and, in this gorgeous and UNCUT (thank you, thank you!) video transfer, stunningly beautiful as well. --ssmithee for amazon.com
- Tokyo Decadence[1VHS, Amazon US]
The fourth feature film written and directed by the Japanese novelist Ryu Murakami (Coin Locker Babies) revels in S&M episodes that seem to owe less to the Japanese tradition of the "pink film" than to such Euro art-bondage movies as Maitresse and A Woman in Flames. Visually, the sequences stop well short of hard core, and emotionally they are amorphous, too, even less unsettling than standard porno fare. What ultimately saps the movie's strength is its schematic approach to character. The loosely structured picture tags along after a timid young woman named Ai (Miho Nikaido), a recent college graduate who has found work in the big city as a hooker specializing in low-impact bondage. Ai seems less a character than a convenient object for Murakami's flip sense of high-tech alienation. (She claims to have learned only one thing in life: "That I have no talent of any kind.") The nonstick surfaces of her daily life, like her personality, are almost completely without distinguishing features; the only gestures she makes toward taking control are some superstitious rituals prescribed by a sidewalk fortuneteller. Ai herself is such a hazy presence that nothing that happens to her stays with us. --David Chute [...]
- Secretary (2002) - Steven Shainberg [Amazon.com]
This kinky love story features a standout performance by Maggie Gyllenhaal, an offbeat young actress in her first starring role. Gyllenhaal plays Lee, a nervous girl who compulsively cuts herself, who gets a job as a secretary for Edward, an imperious lawyer (James Spader, an old hand at tales of perverse affection). Edward's reprimands for typos and spelling errors begin with mild humiliation, but as Lee responds to his orders--which are driven as much by his own anxieties and fears as any sense of order--the punishments escalate to spankings, shackles, and more. Secretary walks a fine line. It finds sly humor in these sadomasochistic doings without turning them into a gag, and it takes Lee and Edward's mutual desires seriously without getting self-righteous or pompous. Certainly not a movie for everyone, but some people may be unexpectedly stirred up by this smart and steamy tale of repressed passion. --Bret Fetzer for amazon.com [Only the spanking scene aroused me, what I liked about it, is that it brought SM to the mainstream. After a story by Mary Gaitskill]
With rare exceptions like The Night Porter, cinematic sadomasochism (usually in the form of a cartoonish leather-clad dominatrix wielding a riding crop) has tended to be a visual joke shoehorned into a movie to certify its sexual hipness. But when it becomes the subject of a film, the humor vanishes, and the mood turns grim and clinical. Secretary breaks that mold by remaining gently amused at its fun couple's fantasy role playing. But even when it's laughing, the laughter is more collaborative than derisive. Lee may be shown crawling around the floor with an envelope in her teeth, but the movie still insists on seeing her as a plucky heroine plotting her own sexual emancipation." --Stephen Holden, New York Times, September 20, 2002
- Maitresse (1976) [1 DVD, Amazon US]
Drifter Olivier (Gérard Depardieu) lands in Paris and partners up on a friend's home invasion. Ostensibly they're breaking into the vacant flat of a vacationing old lady, but in reality it's the kinky dungeon of a high-class dominatrix with a powerful client list. The bearish Depardieu falls for the lithe professional, blonde Ariane (Bulle Ogier) in a black bob wig and dressed in tight leather and latex, and soon moves into her handsome flat while she plies her trade downstairs. Barbet Schroeder's kinky little slice of sexual decadence is initially titillating and erotic, but soon turns grotesque. Ariane's clients desire her domination but only as contracted: They control their abuse. The romance becomes a warped mirror of her career, Ariane allowing Olivier the appearance of control as he slides behind the driver's seat of her car, but setting the parameters of his dominance. Easygoing Olivier soon begins to simmer with frustration and jealousy, unable to comprehend her twisted world of sexual deviance, and attempts to "save" her from her lifestyle. Schroeder pushes the portrayal of S&M and bondage to the limits with graphic scenes of pain, torment, and mutilation, presented with a bland detachment that makes them all the more uncomfortable to watch. He brings that same dispassionate attitude to the romance, which results in an uninvolving yet undeniably fascinating story of a quirky affair. --Sean Axmaker
- Tightrope (1984) - Richard Tuggle [Amazon.com]
Audiences were a little unprepared for this version of Clint Eastwood when Tightrope, a little ahead of its time, was released in 1984, but today, in the wake of movies like 8mm, it almost seems tame. Eastwood plays a New Orleans cop who likes his loving a little on the rough side, and when a serial killer starts murdering a series of prostitutes whom he has hired for his dalliances in the past, he must confront the fruits of what his dark side begets. Geneviève Bujold costars as a rape-crisis counselor who titillatingly badgers and teases Eastwood where he's most vulnerable. The finale devolves into standard-issue psycho-revenge and woman-in-peril fodder, but the psychological exploration of Eastwood's character is compelling--the quease factor is elevated as he balances his shadow life with his public life as a man with two innocent young daughters. Eastwood isn't afraid to stretch his persona to its limits--when asked why he doesn't try boys as partners, he cryptically replies, "Maybe I have." --David Kronke for amazon.com
- Bitter Moon (1992) - Roman Polanski [ 1VHS, Amazon US]
This is one of those excellent films that gets unjustly overlooked at the theatres and by the public. the few that have learned to appreciate it have turned it into a cult classic. It's a romantic film that can be viewed sevral times as a result of the variety of emotions it stimulates. Love, hate, bitterness and laughter co-exist in this odd tale fileld with excellent character studies. The movie can be very romantic at times. The story of the meeiting of the Coyote and Seigner characters is simple, engaging and beleivable. The poignant and subtle score by Vangelis that accents the deeper scenes is one of his best-and most overlooked. Most appreciate the film for its - justly praised - eroticism. I rather enjoyed the study of human failure, of the symbiosis of love and hate that can exist in passion and both repressed and exuberant sexuality. Inevitably, Polanski also indicts traditional bourgeois values. Like many Polanski films there are also some very funny parts and some in the most unexpected situations. Find out for yourself what many have already discovered. -- alessandro bruno for amazon.com [...]
- The Night Porter - Criterion Collection (1974) [1 DVD, Amazon US]
For those who like their love stories dipped in decadence, Liliana Cavani's dark and disturbing 1974 drama--about a concentration camp survivor who fatefully comes face to face with her ex-Nazi captor and lover--has held up quite well over the years despite its sensationalistic tone. It helps that the mysterious, cobra-eyed Charlotte Rampling plays the survivor, Lucia, and that the unctuous and languid British actor, Dirk Bogarde, is former SS officer Max, a now-benign night porter at the Vienna hotel where the pair coincidentally collides. There is a haunted hollowness to these characters that resigns them to relive the sordid past that tragically binds them. Criterion's DVD offers the film in its best available condition, and the color has been restored to enhance its symbolic significance. The Night Porter uses landscape as character, and its desaturated tones evoke memory of the Holocaust and a shady 1950s Vienna plagued by post-World War II guilt. In fact, this is a film full of shadows and shame, and Max and Lucia are victims of this frightening world in which nothing can be trusted and around every corner lurk spies in their house of forbidden love. --Paula Nechak for amazon.com
- Eugenie - The Story of Her Journey Into Perversion (1969) - Jesus Franco [DVD, Amazon US] [FR] [DE] [UK]
Innocent young Eugenie (Marie Liljedahl, luscious star of "Inga") is taken to an island paradise where she is initiated into a world of pleasure and pain controlled by the sinister Dolmance ("Lord of the Rings'" Christopher Lee). But when she surrenders to her own forbidden fantasies, Eugenie becomes trapped in a frenzy of drugs, sadomasochism, and murder. Can a frightened girl in the grip of carnal perversion find sanctuary in the orgies of the depraved? Jess Franco, the infamous director of "Vampyros Lesbos" and "Venus in Furs," brings you this legendary erotic classic, based on the Marquis De Sade's notorious "Philosophy in the Boudoir" and co-starring Jack Taylor (Succubus) and Maria Rohm. Presented completely uncut, this rarely seen shocker remains one of the most controversial explorations of extreme sexuality in European cinema history! --amazon.com [...]
- The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak (1984) - Just Jaeckin [Amazon US]
ADAPTATION OF EROTIC ADVENTURE COMIC MISSES THE POINT
Despite what Leonalrd Maltin says, this film, though a French production, is based on a comic strip created in America by an English-Australian, John Coutts (aka John Willie), which first appeared in his amusingly erotic fetish publication "Bizarre" in the late '40's-early'50's. The title was "The Adventures of Sweet Gwendoline" and has recently been released in a deluxe hardcover collection. The original story involved the heroine constantly getting captured by the villains trying to prevent a horse from being run in a race to save the family farm, and a mysterious bob-cut agent keeps on helping her out. The whole point of the comic and its sequels appears to be showing impossibly sexy women in bondage and sexy clothing. This film keeps the names of some of the characters, borrows some concepts from "Bizarre," and does put the heroine in perilous predicaments, but basically goes its own way in theme and story.
In the film, our 1930's heroine, along with her faithful French maid (who wears the bob-cut), are seeking a rare butterfly that her late entymologist father disappeared trying to find. Their adventures take them to a steamy, slimy, decadent Asian port city where they meet a tough, world weary, cynical mercenary who rescues them from an unscrupulous gangster. They travel through jungles and deserts meeting cannibals, river pirates, and other dangers, until they find a hidden civilization of women. To say what happens next would give away too much and besides, the shock of the bizzarre is half the fun of the movie. Suffice it to say that there is much nudity and various forms of imprisonment, bondage, restraint, and gladiatorial combat (even a human-powered chariot race). It is all very French it its creation of scenes, locations, and cultures. It's as if certain elements of old movies that were done but not considered very important really caught the imagination of French filmmakers and now they were trying to create their own version.
Many of the actors obviously were not speaking English during filming, and its pretty obvious that the film was completely dubbed. This does get a little distracting.
This movie plays occasionally on TV, where every bare breast must be edited out. This makes the end of the film very choppy. To make up for this lost time, the TV version includes some extra dialogue that makes the character development slightly more believable, and some extra footage that adds some comedy. The video tape lacks this dialogue and footage.
Old fans of the comic probably already know this film exists, it having received a lot of attention from the bondage and fetish community. New fans of the comic curious about this film should be warned that the style and frequency of the bondage and restraint is very different from the comic; focused a lot more on the wierd sci-fi dungeon aesthetic and mostly in the last quarter of the movie, rather than the traditional damsel-in-distress style. This was one of Tawney Kitaen's first movies and the filmakers wanted her so much they were willing to scale down the sex and bondage to please her.
Few people would call this a "good" movie, though many people would enjoy it. If you want an actual "good" movie, subtract one star from this review. However, ther is plenty of stuff that will make an audience react: nudity, violence, blood, corny dialogue, bad dubbing, great production value, etc. If you enjoy this sort of thing, add a star. --Zorikh Lequidre for amazon.com
- The Story of O (1975) - Just Jaeckin [Amazon US]
A milestone of cinematic eroticism, The Story of O was an art house sensation in 1975, and it's still worthy of intelligent discussion. As with the controversial French novella by Pauline Réage, reactions to Just Jaeckin's sumptuous adaptation range from moral outrage to masturbatory indulgence, yet this remains one of the few sex films that stand the test of time (and a lot of academic study). Championed by practitioners of bondage and discipline and vilified by feminists, this metaphorical "love dream" (as Jaeckin has called it) follows the beautiful fashion photographer "O" (Corrine Clery) as she, like many gorgeously naked women before her, is "trained" for a seemingly satisfying life of love and discipline, her freedom sacrificed to the man (Anthony Steel) whom she willingly obeys. The debate whether Jaeckin's feminine-empowerment ending, which differs from that of the novella, justifies a story of humiliating submission is just one more reason why The Story of O endures. (Note: This DVD presents the 97-minute version of the film, edited by the director to improve pacing and not for purposes of censorship.) --Jeff Shannon for Amazon.com
- Videodrome (1983) - David Cronenberg [1DVD, Amazon US]
Love it or loathe it, David Cronenberg's 1983 horror film Videodrome is a movie to be reckoned with. Inviting extremes of response from disdain (critic Roger Ebert called it "one of the least entertaining films ever made") to academic euphoria, it's the kind of film that is simultaneously sickening and seemingly devoid of humanity, but also blessed with provocative ideas and a compelling subtext of social commentary. Giving yet another powerful and disturbing performance, James Woods stars as the operator of a low-budget cable-TV station who accidentally intercepts a mysterious cable transmission that features the apparent torture and death of women in its programming. He traces the show to its source and discovers a mysterious plot to broadcast a subliminally influential signal into the homes of millions, masterminded by a quasi-religious character named Brian O'Blivion and his overly reverent daughter. Meanwhile Woods is falling under the spell, becoming a victim of video, and losing his grip--both physically and psychologically--on the distinction between reality and television. A potent treatise on the effects of total immersion into our mass-media culture, Videodrome is also (to the delight of Cronenberg's loyal fans) a showcase for obsessions manifested in the tangible world of the flesh. It's a hallucinogenic world in which a television set seems to breath with a life of its own, and where the body itself can become a VCR repository for disturbing imagery. Featuring bizarre makeup effects by Rick Baker and a daring performance by Deborah Harry (of Blondie fame) as Wood's sadomasochistic girlfriend, Videodrome is pure Cronenberg--unsettling, intelligent, and decidedly not for every taste. --Jeff Shannon [...]
- The Whip and The Body (1963) - Mario Bava [Amazon US] [FR] [DE] [UK]
A classic by horror maestro Mario Bava, The Whip and the Body, could suitably be described as a Sadean love story. It is Sadean in that it details a sexual relationship wherein sexual activity between the couple does not revolve around genital intercourse. In fact, sexual activity is almost completely replaced by violent behaviour. Made in 1963, the film was ahead of its time, with its portrayal of a woman's immersion into a world of sadomasochistic fantasy, four years before Buñuel's own Belle de Jour. The film is set in a Gothic castle, the family home of the Menliff's, whose eldest son, Kurt (charismatically played by Christopher Lee) has returned home to reclaim both his title and his ex-lover Nevenka (Daliah Lavi), who is now married to his brother, Christian (Tony Kendall). --Lindsay Hallam, Jan 2004, http://www.sensesofcinema.com/contents/04/30/whips_and_bodies.html
- Romance (1999) - Catherine Breillat
Possibly the most sexually explicit movie to hit the art-house circuit (although not as explicit as standard porn), Romance received a tremendous amount of critical acclaim when it was released, and made several film critics' Top Ten list for 1999. An intensely sexual woman is in an unhappy relationship with a man who refuses to have sex with her, and begins an exploration of casual, anonymous, sometimes kinky sex. Complex, intelligent, and sometimes disturbing, Romance takes sex seriously, acknowledging it as a powerful and legitimate part of life and giving it a respect rarely seen in mainstream or even art-house films. This is also porn star Rocco Siffredi's first foray into more-or-less mainstream film, and we hope it's not his last -- he proves himself to be a talented actor with a definite screen presence. This reviewer wasn't personally all that crazy about the movie (too much existential ennui for her taste); but then, she almost never likes French cinema, and lots of people she likes and respects thought it was brilliant. --http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/videos/art_movies.html, accessed May 2004
Very serious and explicit movie with scenes of fellatio, bondage, childbirth. This philosophical movie-essay deals with love, relationships, pregnancy and power. The two bondage scenes are one of the best I have ever seen --jahsonic, Nov 2003
your Amazon recommendations - Jahsonic - early adopter products