[jahsonic.com] - [Next >>]
Related: taste - emotion - bittersweet - anger - hate
Fiction related by title: Bitter Moon (1992) - Roman Polanski
The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant (1972) - Rainer Werner Fassbinder
[Amazon.com] [FR] [DE] [UK] [...]
- Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
- Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
- Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
- Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
- Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
- Marked by resentment or cynicism: He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face (John Dos Passos). --American Heritage Dictionary
your Amazon recommendations - Jahsonic - early adopter products