Sickness and disease
Related: AIDS - body - environmental illness - hygiene - medicine - mind - death - mental illness - psychopathology - virus
Bad Girls and Sick Boys (1998) - Linda Kauffman
[Amazon.com] [FR] [DE] [UK] more...
Sickness as abberant
- Mentally ill or disturbed.
- Unwholesome, morbid, or sadistic: a sick joke; a sick crime
- Revolting or disgusting; loathsome: a sickening stench.
Morbid and morbidity
- of, or relating to disease
- unhealthy or unwholesome, especially psychologically
- suggesting the horror of death; macabre or ghoulish
- grisly or gruesome
(of or relating to disease): pathological (unhealthy or unwholesome, especially psychologically): sick, twisted, unhealthy, unwholesome, warped (suggesting the horror of death): black, ghoulish, grim, macabre (grisly, gruesome): bloody, disgusting, gory, grisly, gruesome, sickening
your Amazon recommendations - Jahsonic - early adopter products